On 1st of May 2018 FAT was finished. The equipment included a separator unit, a CIP-station 2×200 L and a 50 L freeze-dryer.
On the first day we checked the documentation for every piece of equipment, checked the equipment components presence and dimensions (for the CIP station and the freeze-dryer) and electric parts presence according to the P&ID (for the separator).
On the second day of FAT we did more tests:
– electrical wiring integration test for the CIP station and the freeze-dryer
– components integration test for the separator
– condencer cooling verification test for the freeze-dryer
– vacuum performance verification test for the freeze-dryer
On the third day of FAT we conducted the following tests:
– digital/analog i/o functional test and electrical safety integration test for the CIP station
– components integration test and electrical wiring integration test for the separator
– shelf temperature performance verification test and shelf heat-up rate & max temperature test for the freeze-dryer
On the 4th day of FAT we conducted the following tests:
– leakage test, control acceptance test and cleaning performance test for the CIP-station
– CIP coverage and SIP effectiveness test for the freeze-dryer
– electrical powers integration test, electrical safety integration test and spray cleaning acceptance test for the separator
On the 5th day of FAT the following tests were finished:
– ice condenser capacity and defrosting test for the freeze-dryer (it lasts 24 hours)
– digital/analog i/o functional test (separator)
From 30 April to 1 May we did leakage test, SIP test and control acceptance test for the separator and finished FAT on 1 May.
03 May 2018
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.