A micro-ultrafiltration system with spiral membranes is a convenient tool for full-scale testing and series production.
Installed in a cylindrical body, rolled membranes have a big membrane specific surface per unit volume due to their design. A large filtration area guarantees high productivity and targeted separation flows; it does not require high pressure and critical temperatures.
- GMP-compliant - can be used for drug production
- Easy to adapt to new applications - you just change the filter element
C-BIO2 software features:
• Universal control system for all range of volumes and equipment
• Ability to use a separate control system for each equipment unit, or one control system for several units
• The system is based on SCADA controller, constructed in conformance with industrial automation standards.
• Simple and intuitive user interface that provides quick access to all controllers and data.
• “Sequences” program allows creating your own program of filtration, which will allow better control of the process.
• All process data is gathered and saved in separate electronic records.
• Four diﬀerent levels of access are available to control the system.