SYSBIOTECH filtration system is a crossflow filtration system for Pall cassettes or cassettes of any other brand. It is used in pilot and small production facilities for batch sizes up to 1000L. The design and engineering is following cGMP requirements to secure easy startup and qualification of the system.
- The system is be capable to install 0.5 to 10 m² of membrane (not included)
- The capacity of the feed pump 10 – 50 L/min.
- Feed pressure, retentate pressure and permeate pressure are measured
- Manual valves are installed for feed, retentate and permeate.
- Feed flow, retentate flow and permeate flow are measured.
- Feed pump pressure up to 3barg.
One Sysbiotech cabinet (800x800x300 stainless steel) controller for the TFF including industrial PC 17” touch screen and controller with Phoenix or Siemens PLC with Fieldbus I/O boards. All electrical and pneumatic components are wired and tested.
C-BIO2 software according to GAMPV5 with TFF sequence has example pre-loaded.
PLC software according to ISA S88 are preloaded and tested.
Power supplies for instrumentation, switchgear, circuit breakers, and overload protection, and frequency inverter for the pump.
Optimized PID control loops and transmitters for the following measurements are included:
- Temperature: Measurement and recording.
- Mass flow x 3: Measurement and recording for feed, retentate and permeate.
- Pressure x 3: Measurement and recording for feed, retentate and permeate
- Pump speed measurement control and recording utilizing frequency inverter.
- Mobile skid - easy to move
- GMP-compliant - can be used for drug production
- Easy to adapt to new applications - you just change the filter element
C-BIO2 software features:
• Universal control system for all range of volumes and equipment
• Ability to use a separate control system for each equipment unit, or one control system for several units
• The system is based on SCADA controller, constructed in conformance with industrial automation standards.
• Simple and intuitive user interface that provides quick access to all controllers and data.
• “Sequences” program allows creating your own program of filtration, which will allow better control of the process.
• All process data is gathered and saved in separate electronic records.
• Four diﬀerent levels of access are available to control the system.