Laboratory-scale centrifuge for universal use e.g. for filtration, rinsing, washing, clarifying and separation. By changing the perforated drum against an unperforated the centrifuge can be used for decanting processes. With a special operating head the LS is also able to centrifuge defined cups.
The laboratory centrifuge CEPA LS is a top-discharge centrifuge with perforated (alternative non-perforated) drum. The product will be fed into the machine through a filling pipe or a funnel in the machine lid. The cleaned fluid will be collected in the collecting tub.
The fluid will flow out of the tub through a pipe socket at the side of the centrifuge. The solid material will stay in the drum and will be removed by hand. While decanting the cleaned liquid will be lead out through a peeling pipe. The solid remains in the drum.
|Drum diameter (mm)
|Rotor volume, L
|Filling amount, kg
CEPA LS is a centrifuge with central bearing for lateral drive by V-belt, drive through three-phase motor with frequency converter for infinitely variable adjustment of the drum speed up to max. 4500 rpm., including speed indication.
Casing of the centrifuge is made of steel sheet and receiver is made of stainless steel 1.4571, with housing cover made of stainless steel 1.4571. There is also an inspection glass and a feeding funnel.
- All sealings at the bearing and housing made of Perbunan, with cover locking;
- With control in switchboard, with all press buttons necessary for the correct function of the machine, with frequency converter, potentiometer and malfunction tension filter;
- With connecting cable between machine and switchboard, 5 m, connected to the machine;
- With three-phase motor, with posistors 130 degrees C;
- Connected load: 400 V, 50 Hz, approx. 1,5 kW.