Photobioreactors feature a unique combination of the cultivator and monitoring device with user-friendly software control which offers remote control via internet. The core of the Photobioreactor system is a flat cultivation tank with integrated temperature regulation in the range of 15–60°C and bubble stirring (aeration) of the culture.
Modular Photobioreactors are designed to allow for precise control and optimization of the cultivation conditions by continuous monitoring of fluorescence parameters, photosynthetic efficiency, optical density of the culture and pH of the suspension for determining CO2 injection.
Photobioreactors assure control and monitoring of numerous parameters essential for successful culture cultivation and maximum production of biomass such as stable suspension temperature, homogenous light illumination and light spectral distribution.
Sysbiotech photobioreactors were developed with particular focus on the quality and multifunctionality. All of them have a flat-vessel design that enables bringing uniform illumination over the whole volume of cultivated culture. They are made in polycarbonate with some parts in stainless steel 316L.
C-BIO2 control system features:
- Universal control system for SYSBIOTECH’s bioreactors, independent of volume.
- You can use either separate control system for each culture vessel, or one control system for several vessels (parallel experiments, individual vessel control).
- The system is based on SCADA controller, constructed in conformance with industrial automation standards.
- Simple and intuitive user interface provides quick access to all controllers and data.
- Automation of the entire cultivation procedure using pre-programmed ‘sequences’ – for better control of your bioprocess.
- The SCADA software ensures easy and reliable data management and control across all platforms.
- Four level password control is included, to allow for administrator, manager, supervisor and user level authorization.